To follow Provincial requirements, as well as our own personal requirements for what we feel safe and comfortable doing, we have made some changes to how our facility operates. Please see all of these changes below.
All workouts must now be booked online through Zen Planner to help control daily numbers
- You can book in 1 hour and 30 minute time slots; 1 hour and 20 minutes to workout with a 10 minute transition period between sessions.
- You can reserve your workout sessions up to 24 hours in advance. Any earlier than that and Zen Planner won’t let you book.
- You have until 15 minutes prior to session start time to book that given time slot.
- There are a maximum of 5 slots for open gym sessions. We have 4 slots reserved for personal training sessions.
We will be screening every person upon entry into the facility.
- Anyone who fails to meet our screening protocols will not be allowed to stay.
Moving forward our member hours will be:
- 6:30am – 9:00pm Monday through Friday
- 9:00am – 6:30pm Saturday and Sunday.
To control cleanliness, safety, and time spent within the facility:
- Showers will be off limits for the foreseeable future
- We request everyone come ready to workout already wearing workout clothes
- No lounging around or congregating; as soon as your workout is done, we ask that you leave the facility.
All equipment/workout stations are at least 6 feet apart to ensure proper social distancing
- Only one person is allowed in each workout station; no sharing stations/equipment
- Each session is designated by the taped squares.
Using hand sanitizer will be required upon entrance and exit.
- There are sanitizing stations spread out throughout the gym
We will provide spray bottles to each person working out
- This will help prevent any unnecessary sharing
- Each member will get their own towels as well to clean equipment,
- After use, towels will go in the used towel bins and the spray bottles will go on the shelf labeled ‘used bottles’
Staff will do cleaning consistently throughout each day
- We also have set time periods for more detailed cleaning between workouts.
- This includes washrooms and any high touch surfaces such as door handles
There will be no sharing of equipment
- Everyone must sanitize equipment before someone else will be able to use them
- This means no working in together on racks, benches, platforms, etc.
We are not providing use to some of our accessory items such as bands.
- We will be able to sell you bands and other items if interested or you can bring your own to use during your workout.
Chalk will be allowed but will no longer be provided in any shared-use capacity
- Individuals must bring their own chalk and must not share with others. We will sell individual blocks of chalk on site for those who need.
If you have any questions or concerns please let us know. We look forward to seeing you all again soon!